Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking a COO Executive Assistant. The COO Executive Assistant performs a variety of general administrative tasks to support the COO and Department Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Schedules meetings, via gotomeeting, email, doodle, etc
- Assists with file management for COO
- Performs research of various subjects
- Meeting note taker
- Manages COO calendar and team calendars as requested
- Assist in resolving any administrative issues as directed
- Prepares expense reports for COO as requested
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Assist with clerical needs during disasters
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Specifications
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to speak, read and write English
This position has no present requirement for supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in professional office, and facility environments. We operate 24/7/365, inside and outside, in all weather conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, tablets, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Lifting of up to 25 lbs may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based remotely. Typical office hours 8am-5pm daily. We operate 24/7/365 and ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends as needed is required.
Up to 25% travel may be required.
Required Education and Experience
- AA in Business Administration or related
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel CONUS
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training