Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking a Deputy Contracts Manager-Resources/Services Specialist. The Deputy Contracts Manager-Resources/Services Specialist assists the Senior Director of Procurement with daily contracting operations.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Daily Opportunity searches: ex., FBO, GSA eBuy, State Portals, FedBid, FedConnect
- Support BD team with RFI and Sources Sought responses/requests
- Federal Reporting
- CMRA – Contract Manpower Reporting Application
- Service Contract Inventory – ref. FAR 52.204-14 & 4.17
- Subcontract Reporting
- FSRS – Federal Subaward Reporting System – ref. FAR 52.204-10
- ESRS – Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (SF 294)
- Prepare subcontracts for all service based requirements on contracting vehicles awarded to DR
- Update all flow down clauses quarterly at a minimum, and research clauses for flow down addition
- Additional Responsibilities
- Maintain trackers in real time
- Skim Daily Reports submitted from the field via email
- Prepare/Coordinate/Execute/Store – Non Disclosure Agreements/Teaming Agreements/Sub-contracts etc
- Assist with contract filing
- Provide training and briefings to individuals as well as groups, per request or as assigned
- Attend BD meetings, professional training, site visits, etc as directed
- Time management and ability to multi task and maintain several tasks at a time
- Secure and maintain all assigned equipment
- Steward of assigned Corporate Credit Card
- Solve problems at lowest level possible
- Secure all Corporate Knowledge and Proprietary Information for DR, all affiliates, as well as, teammates
- Assist Director of Contracting and Chief Administrative Officer with all other duties assigned
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
- List is not all inclusive
Skills and Specifications
- Possess a strong background and demonstrated performance in federal or state government contracting, particularly related to financial aspects and standard business practices (e.g., familiarity with and ability to interpret statements of work, contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation, DFARs, AFARs, etc
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of General Services Administration (GSA) from government and industry perspective
- Demonstrated experience with financial analysis, including variance analysis and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be intrinsically motivated, ability to work independently or on a team
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook)
- Must possess basic computer skills and adapt to general software/programs as required
- Must live within the Contiguous United States
- Able to read, write, and speak English
This position has no current supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in professional office environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets canners, and presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position based remotely. Typical office hours 8am-5pm daily. We operate 24/7/365 and ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends as needed is required.
Up to 10% travel is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 24 business hours of documented instruction
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience, including experience on multiple contract types
- Minimum of DAWIA Level II or similar accreditation
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel CONUS.
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.