Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking a Document Control Specialist. The Document Control Specialist will collect, maintain and distribute all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to customer requirements. Develops and maintains a comprehensive electronic filing system and database for all documents to be retained in; ensures that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Be highly motivated, self-directed, able to work independently in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Must have experience with document control/policy software
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution
- Check for accuracy and edits
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Create templates for future use
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Manage time well.
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multitask
- Communication and customer service
None at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment and field environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, tablets, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs may occur.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, based remotely. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends is required based on contract needs.
No travel is expected at this time.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) required, Associate degree in business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record.
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.