Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking Field Technicians. The Field Technician travels to contract jobs sites as directed and is responsible for setting up, maintaining, and breaking down temporary base camps, and performing ground maintenance tasks. The ability to travel up to 100% of the time is required. This job operates 24/7/365, inside and outside, and in all weather conditions. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends is required based on contract needs. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, hand tools, site equipment and vehicles, and is required to use and wear standard PPE, which will be provided by the company. The Field Technician may also be offered the opportunity to perform, learn, or work on skills at one of Deployed Resources three staffed equipment yards in Rome, NY, Jackson, MS, or Raeford, NC.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Perform general maintenance functions for electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems.
- Diagnosing issues and Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary to include carpentry or similar repairs.
- Install all above systems under guidance of licensed or trained supervisors
- Perform grounds maintenance and limited site work tasks as needed
- Perform equipment operation onsite as required (training will be provided)
- Conduct daily/scheduled maintenance checks and services on government equipment, company trucks and equipment
- Operate site equipment to include but not limited to forklifts, tractors, work carts, yard maintenance equipment, skid steers (training will be provided)
- Assist with maintenance of water and wastewater systems on project site
- Coordinate service calls when required
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Perform general administrative functions
- Perform general laundry functions
Requirement, Skills and Specifications
- 2 years of proven maintenance experience preferred
- General knowledge of safe working practices
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Have a clean driving record (able to drive company vehicles).
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and other basic technical skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related degree from a technical college desirable
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong time management organizational and follow up skills. Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
An employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Lifting of up to 75 lbs may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft. Expectation of exposure to weather (heat, cold, rain, snow) as operations occur in all areas of the country.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel CONUS
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and background checks
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record. CDL is a plus
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.