Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking an Operations Specialist. The Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the Personnel Managers with the daily functions of the Operations personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- SME within Operations for almost all electronic functions (ADP, Lessonly, Egnyte, portal, ETC.)
- Manages Operations distribution lists
- Manages Operations Egnyte groups
- Connects with IT to request accounts, hardware, and software
- Conducts periodic audits of electronic equipment within operations
- Can do basic trouble shooting with employees
- Tracks, restocks, and maintains admin kits
- Takes over vetting if still required for jobs.
- Assists with any overlap from staffing or Exec assistant as needed
- Can backfill personnel managers for a short period of time or the Exec assistant
- Minimum travel unless to set up IT at large site or conduct training.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Specifications
- Exceptional organizational skills and business acumen
- Ability to take direction from leaders and prioritize tasks
- Self-managed/Independent worker but also great coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to communicate clearly; interactivity with global workforce.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Pro DC, Powerpoint and email communications
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Local to Rome, NY preferred
This position has supervisory responsibility. Direct reports are Operations Specialist(s).
This job operates in professional office environments or remotely in field environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets canners, and presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position based in Rome, NY. Hours associated with contract work varies by contract. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends is required based on contract needs.
Travel with this position is required, 10-25%. Ability to travel to job sites and be away for extended periods of time based on contract needs is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3 years related experience required
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel CONUS
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.