Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking a Personnel Manager – Seasonal Field Techs. The Personnel Manager – Seasonal Field Techs is responsible for managing all personnel functions of the Seasonal Field Tech staff.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Working with HR to ensure proper WD is followed for SCA jobs; communicating staff movement. If HR is missing documentation, acknowledgement, or signature personnel manager facilitates with employees. Likewise if employee has questions relating to benefits, pay, policies, etc, manager facilitates conversation with appropriate HR reps.
- Working with Travel to ensure arrangements including flights, hotels, rental vehicles, and uber access. Manager facilitates concur training and communication between employees and travel.
- Work with HR, Safety, and Training to ensure proper tracking of training and certificates.
- Manage staffing requests and conduct scheduling from Field Operations
- Manage employee schedules including PTO, Low intensity, or R/O for Seasonal
- Ensure Full Time employees are being slotted first
- Ensuring rotations home are offered fairly and without bias
- Ensure job scheduling is done fairly and without bias
- Fill requests for additional yard help from full time field technicians; schedule fairly and without bias
- Manage & update employee skills catalogue
- Facilitate communication between crew, SM, PM on scheduling
- Conduct year end reviews for field technicians based off of end of job evaluation cards
- Review payroll weekly based on DFRs and scheduled, sort out discrepancies. (Full Time Field Tech only – ensure minimum hours are met and adjust as necessary. Staff – approval of use of day rate)
- Conduct interviews and hire for field positions.
- Assist in onboarding, introducing a new employee to all of the systems and training requirements.
- In conjunction with field ops, food ops, and general ops, assist in development plans for employees.
- Communicate and assist the training and HR departments with development options for employees (such as management training, leadership training, specific skills training.)
- Communicate with HR/ADP specialist names and roles for end of job evaluations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Specifications
- Exceptional organizational skills and business acumen
- Ability to take direction from leaders and prioritize tasks
- Self-managed/Independent worker but also great coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to communicate clearly; interactivity with global workforce.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Pro DC, Powerpoint and email communications
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
This position has no supervisory responsibility at this time.
This job operates in professional office environments or remotely in field environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets canners, and presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position based remotely. Hours associated with contract work varies by contract. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends is required based on contract needs.
Travel with this position is required, 10-35%. Ability to travel to job sites and be away for extended periods of time based on contract needs is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5 years related experience required
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel CONUS
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.