Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking a Human Resources Recruitment Manager. The Human Resources Recruitment Manager is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the HRIS applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Specifications
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Aptitude for global & cultural awareness
- Proven relationship management skills
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Pro DC, Powerpoint and email communications is preferred
- Knowledge of ADP WorkforceNow recruiting tools is preferred
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in professional office environments or remotely in field environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets canners, and presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based remotely. Hours associated with contract work varies by contract. Typical office hours 8am-5pm daily, as needed. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends is required based on contract needs.
Travel with this position is required, 25-50%. Travel is dependent on interviews, and will primarily be at headquarters or supporting remote work locations. Ability to travel to job sites and be away for periods of time based on contract needs is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources.
- HRIS experience (ADP experience a plus).
- 5-7 years proven recruiting experience
- Professional certification (not mandatory)
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel CONUS
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.