Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking a Regional Emergency Management Coordinator. The Regional Emergency Management Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of emergency response efforts for the company under the direction of the VP of Emergency Management Solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Coordinate with assigned state Emergency Management agencies.
- Develop business relationship with the states with the goal of achieving an Advance Readiness Contract for DR base camp.
- Develop relationship with assigned states by participating in exercises, planning, training opportunities as the jurisdiction permits.
- Monitor the activities of the state Emergency Management agency on a daily basis.
- During disaster events lead coordination with assigned States and DR.
- Respond (virtually or physically) to the Jurisdictions EOC/ECC/MACC and act as the DR liaison with the client jurisdiction during disaster and emergency events.
- Support other DR disaster activities outside assigned region.
- Participate in conferences and trade shows as assigned.
- Maintain business activity in Netsuite and Egnyte systems.
- Prepare weekly activity reports.
Skills and Specifications
- Must be a self-starter, and have ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to read, write, and speak English
This position has no current supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in professional office and field environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets canners, and presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based remotely. Typical office hours 8am-5pm daily. We operate 24/7/365 and ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends as needed is required.
Up to 50% travel is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Emergency Management is a plus
- 10 years EM related experience in Federal, State and / or Local level
- Certified Emergency Manager (IAEM or state equivalent)
- Specialized training.
- ICS 100, 200, 300, 400
- FEMA Independent Study IS700 and 800.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel CONUS.
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.