Deployed Resources, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking Site Managers. The Site Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the day to day operations and administrative tasks at job sites as assigned. The Site Manager’s secondary responsibilities include assisting with equipment maintenance and rehabilitation at the yards as assigned, and assisting the Field Operations Manager with various tasks as directed.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Manage day to day site operations
- Oversee Safety of all job site operations and equipment readiness at site
- Performing administrative tasks associated with running a site, including but not limited to: reports, QA/QC, payroll validation, daily meetings etc.
- Perform general maintenance functions for electrical systems.
- Perform general maintenance functions for plumbing systems
- Perform general maintenance functions for HVAC systems
- Perform general maintenance functions for temporary facilities, buildings and tented structures to include carpentry or similar repairs.
- Install all above systems under guidance of licensed or trained supervisors.
- Perform grounds maintenance and limited site work tasks as needed.
- Perform equipment operation onsite as required (training will be provided)
- Perform daily/scheduled maintenance checks and services on Government Equipment, Company trucks and equipment.
- Operate site equipment to include but not limited to forklifts, tractors, work carts, yard maintenance equipment, skid steers (training will be provided)
- Assist with maintenance of water and wastewater systems.
- Repair company equipment as needed to maintain serviceable condition.
- Coordinate service calls when required.
- Become familiar with basic technology for self-service (W2, pay stub), training, and asset tracking.
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and rehabilitation at the yards as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Specifications
- Great organizational skills.
- General knowledge of safe working practices.
- Read and interpret owner’s manuals, equipment schematics and work orders.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Have a clean driving record, able to drive company vehicles.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills.
- Local to Rome, NY, Jackson, MS, or Raeford, NC.
This position requires supervisor responsibility, including:
- Mentoring or coaching junior team members
- Conducting disciplinary action or corrective action
- Conducting end of job reviews on team members
- Administrative work related to running a major project
- Approving payroll
- Completing or supervising daily field reports
- Coordinating with support staff for personnel or equipment
This job operates in workshop, facility, and field environments. We operate 24/7/365, inside and outside, in all weather conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, hand tools, site equipment and vehicles, and is required to use and wear standard PPE, which will be provided by the company. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand. Lifting of up to 75 lbs may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft. Expectation of exposure to weather (heat, cold, rain, snow) as operations occur in all areas of the country with potential for overseas travel.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Hours associated with contract work varies by contract. Hours associated with equipment maintenance and rehabilitation are usually 8 hours per work day, additional hours or overtime may be offered or available upon request. Start time varies from yard to yard but usually begins between 7:00 AM and 9:00AM when applicable. Flexibility is required of all candidates for both scheduling and duties assigned. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends is required based on contract needs.
Travel with this position is extensive. Travel is associated with all contract work and may be required to assist with equipment maintenance and rehabilitations. Travel is dependent on contract load and disaster response. Ability to travel to job sites and be away for extended periods of time based on contract needs is required.
Required Education and Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Any trade school certification is a plus
- 10 Years experience in a maintenance/construction position preferred
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel CONUS
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Have/maintain a clean driving record. CDL is a plus
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
Deployed Resources LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.